“Proven both stain-resistant & long-lasting, FibreGuard fabrics are engineered from inside out to perform.” - FibreGuard
- The easy cleaning properties in FibreGuard from Home Fabrics is permanent which means even after cleaning it few times the effective qualities remains.
- The quality and safety of the fabric goes numerous tests according to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ which ensures the fabric is free from harmful chemicals & substances.
- Stain free properties makes it easy to clean. Only water needed! What!?
- A wide variety of colour and textures are available for any home, office, restaurant, or hotel style.
FibreGuard fabrics are made by coating the yarn with a uniquely innovative solution in a manufacturing process that has been well-researched by the company. No spray is used in the process that could deteriorate over time.
All the fabrics go through testing by OEKO-TEX®️ (An independent research and test institute in the field of textile and leather ecology in Europe and Japan). Once a textile receives the STANDARD 100 certification you can rest assure that the fabric is 100% safe and free from any harmful chemicals & substances. All FibreGuard fabrics are certified with the STANDARD 100 label.
The fabrics are resistant to all possible types of stain mishaps. A red wine spill to crayon graffiti by your artistic children and can simply be cleaned with water. If the stain is stubborn a small amount of white, household soap can be used with water. FibreGuard has a great YouTube channel on how to clean all kinds of stains: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY54OLX9S1VRQHJz7P4GmRQ/playlists
Now to the best part… with a huge variety of colour and textures to choose from you will always find the perfect fit for all your style and aesthetic needs. Here are a few of our favourite used on Lighouse Upholstery projects:
The style possibilities are endless and so fun to play with.
So, where to find this remarkable innovate fabric:
1. Home Fabrics has the entire FibreGuard collections at their showrooms and have a fantastic team to help with all questions you might have. With extensive knowledge of fabric & interior they make all their clients feel like a VIP.
2. Here at Lighouse Furniture we carry a selection of sample books from the FiberGuard collection and will be happy to help with any upholstery needs to get your home looking fabulous.
Sofas, other upholstered furniture, and quality curtains are a long-term investment. Hard earned money and lots of forethought go into these kinds of purchases. Whether it is an unruly dog or your husbands fishing equipment it is assuring to know you can clean upholstered furniture with ease. Our personal journey and extensive experience with FibreGuard through Home Fabrics has been educational and we always recommend FibreGuard to our clients.